We build Microsoft Access databases and often integrate with platforms such as SharePoint & SQL. We also provide quality training and support. Our focus is on helping businesses Work Smarter by brainstorming with clients and offering an innovative, unique perspective. Our focus is on quality and service.
Access Access Web Apps SQL SharePoint ASP.NET
Excel Power BI PHP/MySQL Alpha Anywhere
Our motto is…
We provide Outstanding databases at Reasonable prices instead of… Reasonable databases and Outstanding prices.
Our goal is to make you more productive. If you want the best services for the price, want your system to be developed right the first time (not paying for other’s mistakes) and want to know that your data is in the safe hands of a professional, then you’ve come to the right place. Our systems are uniquely designed to help users accomplish more in less time. We do this by building upon a strong structure and eliminating unnecessary steps.
Our professional service solutions include Microsoft Access, ASP.Net, Alpha Software, SQL, SharePoint and several other software.
Desktop client design
- Databases which reside on computers or networks
- Systems that reside on the web, often in SQL Azure, SharePoint Online or MySQL
- Accessible through any web browser, including iPad
- Allows for your vendor and customer access without compromising your network
- Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and Outlook email & calendar and VBA
- SQL, Oracle or other data (using ODBC)
- SharePoint Lists
- Ability to export to QuickBooks or other software
- Migrate from Excel, Alpha, ACT!, FoxPro, dbase and other software applications
- Data import from any format
- Access upgrades (from Access 2.0, Access 97, Access 2000, Access XP, Access 2003, Access 2007)
- Upsize Access database to SQL
- Split Access database into 2 parts (program and data) for speed & reliability
Onsite or Online Staff Training
- Training on your database
- Basic & Intermediate Access training
- VBA, web database and maintenance training
- We also offer training for Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook
To schedule an appointment to discuss your unique needs, please complete our Quote Request form.